We understand that preventing future falls is the key to living longer, healthier, and happier. Walk with confidence and benefit from this educational and interactive balance training class.
Our highly trained balance specialists provide expert care to help achieve the following objectives:
- Strengthen key muscular groups for balance, posture, and walking.
- Optimize flexibility of joints to improve mobility.
- Improve balance timing reactions.
- Educate individuals on balance and fall prevention.
- Improve quality of life and maximizing independence.
Participants must be able to stand up and maintain standing without personal assistance, whether you walk with a walker, cane, or independently.
WHEN AND WHERE:
The class is offered on Tuesday nights from 6:00 pm-6:45 pm at Ability Rehab, except for the last Tuesday of every month.
RATES & SPECIALS:
$10 per class or 10 classes for $80
Classes are FREE for MS Society members
Refer a friend to the class and RECEIVE 1 FREE CLASS for you and your friend.
Increase your independence, confidence, and safety with Ability Rehab’s Balance Class.
Call us at (858) 456-2114 for details!