Ability Rehab is San Diego’s leading rehabilitation authority for Multiple Sclerosis (MS). Our team of specialized and experienced physical therapists can help you achieve your goals.
Learn how to improve your peak strength, flexibility, and mobility at all times. Understand what can be done to minimize deficits.
Our MS Improved Performance Program addresses the following:
- Balance – feel more steady with all mobility.
- Walking – move faster and with greater ease.
- Manage curbs, stairs, and hills with greater ease.
- Safety – home evaluations, assistive device modifications.
- Transfers – standing up from low surfaces, moving between two surfaces.
- Endurance – stand and walk for longer periods of time.
- Strength – optimize the performance of key muscle groups.
- Spasticity and tone – implement management techniques in combination with medications.
This program is ideal for persons with MS who wish to treat a current condition or to prevent further weakness. Get started now by calling Ability Rehab today.
Ability Rehabilitation Specialists is proud to lead a Balance Class in partnership with the National Multiple Sclerosis Society on Tuesday evenings at 6 pm. For more information, call Ability Rehab at 858-456-2114.