Balance and Fall Prevention
Walk with confidence. Prevent Injuries.
Increase your independence, confidence and safety with Ability Rehab’s Balance and Fall Prevention Program. Our expert physical therapists help optimize your balance and overcome your fear of falling and avoidance of activities.
Our highly trained balance specialists provide expert care to address:
- Unsteadiness when standing or walking.
- Ascending/descending curbs or stairs.
- Difficulty getting up from low surfaces – chairs, toilets, couches, etc.
- Anxiety or fear of falling.
- Difficulty picking up objects from the floor or from a high shelf.
- Vestibular disorders.
Our specialized Balance and Fall Prevention Program includes:
- Comprehensive evaluation to reveal and address factors contributing to your balance deficits .
- Balance reaction training and timing improvement.
- Functional training focused on community concerns such as walking on hills, curbs, and more.
- Tailored exercise training – strength, flexibility, and balance.
- Assistive device assessments – canes, walkers, rollators, etc.
- Home safety evaluations.
- Shoe and orthotic assessments.
Preventing future falls is the key to living a longer, healthier, and happier life. Contact Ability Rehab today to start walking with confidence.
Take our quiz to see if you would benefit from Ability Rehab’s Balance and Fall Prevention Program.
Click here to learn more.
Ability Rehabilitation Specialists is proud to offer a fun-filled, interactive balance class aimed at addressing current balance deficits and preventing future injury associated with falls. Contact us at (858) 456-2114.